Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00833 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,104 (¥372,717) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £27 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)