Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,931 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 7% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,354 in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 3 hours ago)