Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,031 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,214 in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Panama City costs 16 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)