Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 26% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,628 (2,995,171 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)