Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,906 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00445 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 9% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,285 (514,161 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)