Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,055 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23422 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,573 (6,718 zł) in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)