Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13108 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 34% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,648 (12,570元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 79,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ingolstadt costs €0.09 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)