Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 0%|
Are you moving to Frankfurt am Main? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Frankfurt am Main of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Talcahuano costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)