Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,892 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,859 (C$4,119) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 20 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Houston, Texas costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)