Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Athens, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,902 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €4,045 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4.15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)