Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Athens, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,042 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,879 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)