Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Athens, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,341 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €4,175 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 210 Franc (about 2 hours ago)