Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Athens, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,135 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €4,051 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)