Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01737 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,325 (Php76,306) in Davao.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lima costs S/. 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php199 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mar del Plata costs ARS $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tirana costs 193,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)