Cost of living in Darwin, Australia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,873 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.613 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,162 (AU$5,157) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Panama City costs 16 B/. (about 1 hour ago)