Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,931 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27227 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,532 (S/. 5,627) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)