Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,159 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / USD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,689 ($1,829) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bandung costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Toronto costs C$2.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sarajevo costs 7KM (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $980 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 5 hours ago)