Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,980 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / COP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,004 (COL$3,687,239) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kraków costs 289 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 120 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)