Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,114 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,264 in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in London costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 33 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (about 1 hour ago)