Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01493 EUR / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,975 prices entered by 287 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,188 (ARS $79,561) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 4 hours ago)