Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,920 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03696 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 22% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,802 (L 48,763) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 32 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Spokane, Washington costs $0.71 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)