Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.921 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 6% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,654 (2,882 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 2 hours ago)