Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,885 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is about the same as in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,439 (2,677 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)