Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01396 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 63% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,908 (279,957 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)