Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,931 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13108 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 31% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,516 (11,564元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)