Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01407 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,102 (руб 78,368) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in London costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 33 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)