Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,984 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.922 EUR / USD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,868 ($3,111) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ithaca, New York costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Orlando, Florida costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)