Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,906 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04923 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,603 (Mex$ 32,549) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)