Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.921 EUR / USD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,440 ($2,649) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 20 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Houston, Texas costs $4.41 (about 2 hours ago)