Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,064 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / COP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,259 (COL$4,846,732) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,000,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (about 3 hours ago)