Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,869 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23323 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,500 (6,431 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)