Cost of living comparison between Burgas, Bulgaria and Athens, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10,811 prices entered by 1,088 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 7% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,211 (4,325 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Milan costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Saint Petersburg costs руб 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵500 (about 1 hour ago)