Cost of living comparison between Burgas, Bulgaria and Athens, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,957 prices entered by 425 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 34% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,075 (4,066 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Örebro costs 540 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arad costs 400 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 165TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 840,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Galway costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)