Cost of living comparison between Burgas, Bulgaria and Athens, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,495 prices entered by 1,163 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 34% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,075 (4,061 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 18,198 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 12,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)