Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,723 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,120 (4,152 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (35 minutes ago)