Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,975 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45898 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 36% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,119 (6,796 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (42 minutes ago)