Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,935 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20919 EUR / RON
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,484 (7,092 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnodar costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Darwin costs AU$43 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Doha costs 2.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)