Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06109 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,368 (R 22,395) in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)