Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,833 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23541 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,545 (6,563 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)