Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,127 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01282 EUR / INR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €965 (₨75,263) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (about 4 hours ago)