Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,497 (Rp 22,365,107) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Miami, Florida costs $1.52 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 5 hours ago)