Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32447 EUR / TND
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €913 (2,814 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sarajevo costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)