Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,539 (Rp 23,879,851) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zapopan costs Mex$ 570 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 180 kr (about 2 hours ago)