Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / BND
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,421 (B$3,649) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pune costs ₨940,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hurghada costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hubli costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jamshedpur costs ₨285 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 590 (about 1 hour ago)