Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,815 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05227 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 46% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,133 (21,665 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Riyadh costs ﷼ 70 (about 1 hour ago)