Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,872 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.924 EUR / USD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,654 ($2,873) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 75 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gibraltar costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)