Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,964 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,126 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)