Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,849 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €4,429 (NZ$7,543) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €18,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 2 hours ago)