Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05948 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Athens you would need to make just about €896 (E£ 15,056) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 2 hours ago)