Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,868 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26347 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,079 (11,688 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Perth costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (about 2 hours ago)