Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,863 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,930 (2,493,934 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manaus costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)