Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,911 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21195 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,939 (R$ 9,147) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)