Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,015 (₩4,007,718) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 3 hours ago)