Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 26% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,782 (7,144,186 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 2,399 (about 2 hours ago)