Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 44% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,402 (5,661,283 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 20 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Houston, Texas costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)