Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 13%|
Are you moving to Alicante? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Alicante of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Northampton costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)